Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Council Committee Room, 2nd Floor, Honolulu Hale
530 South King Street
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of the Minutes: January 8, 2019
4. Report on Activities of the Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency
5. Presentation on the Ala Wai Watershed Collaboration by Julius Fischer, Daniel Nāhoopiʻi, Rick Egged, and Mike Hamnett
6. Discussion on Developing a White Paper on Topics of Climate Change and Risk
7. Public Input for Matters Not on the Agenda
8. Tentative Next Meeting Date
A mailing list is maintained for interested persons and agencies to receive this commission’s agenda and minutes. Additions, corrections, and deletions to the mailing list may be directed to the Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency (CCSR) at Fasi Municipal Building, 9th Floor, 650 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813; Telephone: (808) 768-2277 Fax: (808) 768-4242. Agendas and minutes are also available online at www.resilientoahu.org.
If you require special assistance, auxiliary aid and/or service to participate in this event (i.e., sign language interpreter, interpreter for language other than English, or wheelchair accessibility), please contact CCSR at (808) 768-2277 or email your request to email@example.com at least three (3) business days prior to the meeting.
All written testimony must be received by CCSR 48 hours prior to the meeting. If within 48 hours, written and/or oral testimony may be submitted directly to the Commission at the meeting. Send to: Climate Change Commission, Fasi Municipal Building, 9th Floor, 650 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96813. Fax: (808) 768-4242. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.